COMMON FEATURES OF THE AMMETER CARD FAMILY
- Provides a current measurement capability from 100uA to 10A.
- The card is controlled by a microcontroller for auto scale functions
and uses a 16 bit A/D converter
- DIN 41612 standard Eurocard connector (48 pins)
- Standard Eurocard width - 4HP (card width = 20.32mm).
- Standard Eurocard format - 3U (pcb board size = 100mm x 160mm. Card
size overall = 128mm x 175mm).
- Can be controlled from a PC using Plant Link S.L. PC Interface Cards
such as PL-RS232, PL-USB or PL-Parallel Port
- Designed & manufactured by Plant Link S.L.
- Compatible with all cards in the Plant Link Eurocard range.
- Employs Plant Link Test Language for control.
- Drivers available for: LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, Visual
- Cards can be extracted from the front of the equipment for inspection
- Internal microcontroller to perform card functions, diagnostics and
communicate with other cards in the Eurocard system.
- Measurement Range from 100 uA to 10 A
- Measure Range from 100 uA to 10 A
- This card can be controlled using any CAN communication device