COMMON FEATURES OF THE PC COMMUNICATION CARD FAMILY
- Plant Link S.L. PC Communication Interface Cards provide test or other
equipment with communications to a PC
- Can form the communication hub of a complete Eurocard system controlled
from a PC.
- Employ communication ports widely used in the PC industry: USB, Parallel
Port, RS232 Serial Port
- DIN 41612 standard Eurocard connector (48 pins)
- Standard Eurocard width - 4HP (card width = 20.32mm).
- Standard Eurocard format - 3U (pcb board size = 100mm x 160mm. Card
size overall = 128mm x 175mm).
- Designed & manufactured by Plant Link S.L.
- Compatible with all cards in the Plant Link Eurocard range.
- Employs Plant Link Test Language for control.
- Drivers available for: LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, Visual
- Cards can be extracted from the front of the equipment for inspection
- Internal microcontroller to perform card functions, diagnostics and
communicate with other cards in the Eurocard system.
- RS232 PC Communication Card
- Employs the standard RS232 port for communication with a PC at 115.2
Kbps, 8 bits of data, 1 stop bit, zero parity.
- Parallel Port PC Communication Card
- Employs the standard parallel port (ECP mode) for communication with
- Can operate at speeds up to 1 M bytes/sec.
- USB PC Communication Card
- Employs the standard USB port for communication with a PC. (USB spec
- Can operate at speeds up to 256 Kbps.